Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

Beauty in a dental office?

It all started with the rain. Oh goodness, I love the rain. I pulled into the parking lot of CDG and saw raindrops on the trees. {Mental note: must get office camera with macro lens and snap photo – NOW. Hurry, before your patient gets here}IMG_1053 And while I was out admiring the rain drops I found this wonderful texture. God sure knows how to wow me with his creations.IMG_1054edit

The beauty extended into the office…Emily’s 15 Carnation bouquet produced quite wonderful bokeh.IMG_1078edit And just for documentation purposes, I snapped some of my Orchid. A patient gave it to me because he cancelled his appointment at the last minute. Smart man.IMG_1058edit

These plants are hard to please. They are finicky with light and water. This one is thriving in my operatory - all it’s buds have blossomed! I only water it once a week and it sees no natural light. Silly plant. IMG_1062edit I promise I worked on teeth too…but they are not quite as gorgeous through a macro view =) Thank you Jesus for nature photography - it makes me shine inside.

3 comments:

*katie said...

Gorgeous shots Robin!! You have such a great eye:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures and thoughts on people, work, and nature photography.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I love how you notice the details.. it's unique. His love is in them :)
I laughed a little about the orchids because that is exactly how you're supposed to take care of them.. very little natural light, none direct and water the roots once a week :)
Cute pics!
Taylor