Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Inspiration and Motivation

Got this movie from Netflix the other day. Kinda low budget and a tad cheesy. But very high on the inspiration and motivation factor. I teared up so many times it was cracking me up. If you're in need of some good ol' fashion motivation to be better and press on when the going gets tough, get this movie.

Facing the Giants

2 comments:

*katie said...

This is on my netflix queue right now...and you know I love me a cheesey movie, so it sounds like I'll like it!

Rosie said...

Thanks for the tip! sounds like my kind of movie!