I got an entire bag of stuff at Michael's for $6.86. And my coupon only took off a measly 20 cents. Ha! This is what I got the 2 year old little girl: Princess cupcake set (orig $12.99!), crayons, little spiral notebook, and 3 packages of girly stickers. Orginal price: $25 My price: $7
12 month olds have no clue what's going on at their first birthday, right? Right. So I tried to think of what the parents might like. She is girl #2 so I figured the last thing they need more of is TOYS. Phew. We all understand that one! I hit up Old Navy and scoured the sale rack. I found these little gems on the 50% off of the red tag sale. Original price: $32. My price: $9.
2 comments:
what a bargain shopper! that is something i am constantly having to work on. good finds!
WOW- nice job! I'm sure they loved them!
Post a Comment