Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Park? Nah, we've got one at home!

I had this Friday off of work (yippee!) so we had some friends over to play. Now that my house is like a park, who needs to leave? Just bring the kids to us!

Little Ethan Jimenez was bonding with me on the swing most of the time - but he did get out there and show off his walking skills some. And look at that smile!
He mowed the lawn with Owen - what child labor law?
And received a few gold fish from Jackson
Chase Attebury was very happy in the sand and the toy that keeps on giving
We love visitors - so please stop by on my days off (Tuesday & every other Friday). This summer we'll be here every day (gulp) and hope you'll come by to play often!

1 comment:

*katie said...

So fun! Chase is getting so big--I haven't seen him in forever!! Park day at the baker's sounds great to me:)