Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby 3 might have a name!?

I'm now officially 6 months pregnant (24 weeks) and we might have found a name...finally!
Isn't this shirt funny? A friend of mine (from Facebook) that I haven't seen since high school sent this to me in the mail. Another reason FB rules =). Even though in my house happy hour for babies involves breasts not bottles. A boob on a shirt that says "happy hour" might be a little much. I mean, I'm totally a lactivist, but even that is a little crazy for me, he he.
However, if it had the international symbol for breastfeeding it would be perfect and I'd wear it everywhere! Oooohhh, maybe I should market that!
I had my OB appointment on Tuesday and Dr. Langford gave me some more pictures.
Some people find this disturbing, but since I studied science and medical stuff in college I think it's amazing. Look at the brain and optic nerve - wow!
He looked very peaceful and was sort of snuggling up next to his hands/arms.
Are you waiting with bated breath for the name? I think it's going to be Gavin.
Gavin Edward Baker

7 comments:

brooke said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name. One of my favorites!

Jen said...

I love Gavin! So cute! I found that naming a baby is harder then it sounds! And, I have to agree with the "boob" on the shirt might be a little much. But it would be funny!

Rosie said...

There's the baby bump! How cute :D and LOVE Gavin...
Jackson, Owen and Gavin oh yeah!

they sound like famous names, brothers, books or something...famously adorable for sure!

Anonymous said...

I love the name for my next grandson. The pictures are fascinating. You`re looking great. No extra weight. You know how to stay in shape, whether your carrying child or not. What arrival date do you think I should purchase my airline ticket for. I can`t wait to hold Gavin Edward Baker.

I love you, Rob. Dad

The Watkins said...

That is so fun Robin. It is going to be here before you know it. And you look so good. Your dad is so right. You barely lok prego...all basketball.

*katie said...

Cute! Love the shirt and LOVE the name! :)

Anonymous said...

Great name! You look great girl! I love Melissa's shirts. Maybe someday I'll get to wear one ;). Love Kristin