Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Cupboard at a Time

One of my goals for January is to clean and organize the cupboards. That is a pretty big task for a working mom, so I decided to take it one cupboard at a time. I bought some new Tupperware containers at Costco recently so I decided to start with the Tupperware/glass cupboard first.


Not only was it very un-organized (I don't even know what's in there!)....

But UM, EW! There was still loads of dust from when Mike did the travertine floor.
1. Remove everything
2. remove the contact paper I placed 5 years ago when we moved in

3. clean with non-toxic green cleaner =)
4. let air dry overnight (I started this project at 8pm)
5. Install newer and cuter contact paper
wouldn't that be cute scrapbook paper?
6. purge and recycle all stuff you didn't know you had and really old yucky Tupperware
7. neatly put all new stuff and clean old stuff back in
8. ADMIRE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
Left side BEFORE and AFTER


Right side BEFORE
and AFTER

9. Find cupboard to tackle next
EW !
(not really dirty just scratched)
10. show everyone in the house how beautiful the new cupboard is =)

4 comments:

brooke said...

Doesn't it feel just SO good to do that? I just did that with our linen closet. WOW, I have a lot more room too. I also re-organized our tupperware drawer last week. Got rid of so many un-matched sets. LOVE all the new room and feeling of accomplishment.

Westlund Family said...

Very Nice! Just want and see how long it stays that way! Ha, Ha!

The Watkins said...

You must be nesting!!

*katie said...

Way to go! LOVE the paper liner, definitely would make good scrapbook paper!! :)