Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Books and Bubbles

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to read more.... at least an hour everyday. So I've been thinking back to when I had no kids (whoa, life before kids? who knew) and where I enjoyed reading. And then it hit me! The BATH TUB! So I got out the essentials....


Hot chocolate, water, Bible, book for fun, highlighter, and bubbles/bath salt.... now that is heavenly. And an hour goes by so fast in there!

You might need to add just a tad bit more hot water - and a sign on the door that says, "do not disturb this tired mommy!" Ah yes, I also need a new bath pillow =)
I love bubbles and books! Not only am I getting my reading in, I'm more relaxed and sleeping better =). You should try it. I triple dog dare you.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Triple dog? Well, okay then! Off I go!! I'm glad you're able to read the book a bit. It certainly is hard to find time. I finally read for a few hours yesterday while at Jury Duty.

*katie said...

Bring on the dares! Baths are so nice, one of these days I'll take you up on that dare:)

Taylor said...

THAT is a good idea!