Hard to believe, but my little baby boy is now 3 years old!
I do not make cake. Or cookies. What a mean mom right? Well, for this special occasion I decided to make a "cake" for my baby. After all, he is 3! He helped me pick out all the fixins. But I still don't make cake, even on special occasions. However, I LOVE BROWNIES! So I made a brownie cake!
Jackson happily stopped playing with his legos to help me make his "birthday cake." Excited does not even begin to describe this kid around baked goods.

Lucky kid has a momerazzi so he got to blow out the candles TWICE - once for the video and once for the still shot.
I, yes even I, enjoyed some brownies with ice cream. However, I did make sure Mike bought the "natural" ice cream sans HFCS and other chemicals... got enough of those on the frosting (eeewww- I hate frosting!). Much to my blogging dismay, this wonderful shot of my plate would not upload correctly after many attempts. So here it is - my horizontal shot, vertical. Oh well. I'm so NOT perfect!
Happy Birthday my sweet little man. I love you!
3 comments:
such a cute mom! when did you cut his hair?
So sweet... wow, can't believe he's 3! time flies... I hate cake and I hate frosting too! love cheesecake and brownies.
I'm so impressed you actually baked Robin! Good job!! It looked fabulous.
Post a Comment