Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Music to my ears

Jackson: MOMMY!
Me: Yes, bud...
Jack: I have to GO POO POO (desperate)!
Me: OK, RUN to the potty! Let's go!
Jack: OK, Ok, Ok.... I gotta go!

After six months of wearing underwear and being very good at number one in the potty - we're finally getting number two down - yeah! He turns 3 years old in 2 weeks =). What worked? We bribed him with a bike. Seriously. Mike was going to get him one for his 3rd birthday anyway, so we just told him if he went like a big boy then he could pick out a new bike.... so he did! The last week he's been great =). I never thought "I gotta go poo poo" would be such sweet music to my ears. LOL

3 comments:

*katie said...

Way to go Jack! It's funny what things we are proud of these days that we could never have dreamed about in years gone by! :)

brooke said...

I am SO trying to get to that hurdle. Good for Jackson! Maybe he can whisper sweet motivational somethings into Sienna's stubborn little ears!

Taylor said...

haha... look how proud he is!! I love his reading material on the pot! hehe