Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

This is what my eyes beheld when they opened this morning

I am so thankful for the 2 sleeping beauties next to me. I love that they co-sleep early in the morning. I love how Jackson is barely visible because he's all tucked in... like God's promise to tuck us under his wing like an Eagle protecting it's young. I love that they have no idea Owen is crying. I am in awe at how old Jackson looks. Most of all, I'm just grateful.


5 comments:

brooke said...

That is precious. And you're totally right, Jackson looks much older in this pic.

Ruth said...

A Blessing indeed! and he is growing up before your eyes!

*katie said...

So, SO precious!!

Colleen said...

So sweet. What a good Dad=)

Taylor said...

Aw.. so sweet.. I love it.