Summer is almost here! How can you tell?
1. I already have 4 mosquito bites... they eat me through my clothes!2. Cute new flip flops are only $5 - so I buy 2!
3. My year round flip flop tan line is already getting out of control
4. BBQ dinners and eating on the patio
5. Playing on the trampoline at 6:45 pm
6. Pools and slip-n-slides are a permanent fixture on my lawn
7. These white plants in the front of my house suddenly grow 2 feet and bloom yellow flowers
8. The Hibiscus look georgeous
9. I mow the lawn more often than Mike does
10. Ball pools allowed outside? Hhhmmm, laissez-faire attitude begins
11. Constant hose use - sometimes 2 at the same time so they don't fight
12. I go straight from PJ's to a bikini and flip flops
13. Picnic lunches in the garage while still wet
14. Sunscreen in every room of the house
15. My dad is coming!
16. Half marathon is quickly approaching
17. Sun sets at 8:30pm and I stay up way too late!
18. Gas prices are ridiculous
19. SD Gas & Electric takes my entire paycheck (well, almost)
20. We get so tan (despite the sunscreen natzi that I am)









3 comments:
You are so blessed to have such a great playground right at home to enjoy your summer and family!
So many fun pictures! It looks like a constant party! :)
was this all one day? We need to come visit more often :) Looks like the boys are having way too much fun.
Post a Comment