We got some fun mail this weekend!
Next Saturday, June 14th, Mike and I are running in the World Famous Mud Run! (Along with his brother Matt and sisters Katie, Christine & Brooke). This is the first race I ever entered...back in December! (It sold out in January) It's also the first race Mike and I will do together - although he runs a 6 min. pace while I'm more of a 9 min. pace. Nothing like a few race bibs to get you pumped up to get DIRTY!
You see, it's no ordinary 10k...
"The Mud Run is a challenging 10K run with hills, tire obstacles, river crossings, two 5-foot walls with mud on both sides, tunnel crawl, slippery hill climb, and the final 30-foot mud pit."
woo hoo! let's get ddddiirrrtttyyyy!

"The Mud Run is a challenging 10K run with hills, tire obstacles, river crossings, two 5-foot walls with mud on both sides, tunnel crawl, slippery hill climb, and the final 30-foot mud pit."

woo hoo! let's get ddddiirrrtttyyyy!

4 comments:
Makes me want to run! That looks so fun, I guess watching would be OK too! Have a great time it looks very challenging, but like way too much fun! Now that the boys are bona fide "mudders" they will be ready to join you in a few years!
Bring it on!!!!!
It is so fun. I think there were a couple of guys running somewhat near us that were running through the mud in full on suits with briefcases and everything. But I do remember it being a difficult run. But then I'm no 9 minute pace runner, either. :) Have fun, can't wait to see the pics.
Crazy! I love it!
Post a Comment