Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What are these? SHORTS????

I don't wear shorts, even to exercise. Now that I run I figured I better get used to them or I'm going to MELT in the summer! Actually Mike's comment the other day really prompted me to get some. He said, "wow, you must be hot wearing that - don't you have some shorts?" NOPE! I never liked the way they looked on me - I'm so short! So I always wear capris or bermudas. The other reason I don't wear them is that when I exercise my legs rub together and I get sores. Well, my best friend Costco had Adidas shorts - so I got 3. I've run in them 3 times and NO SORES - yippee! Bonus: matching tanks =)

4 comments:

NoJo said...

matching tanks are always bonus.


~~ should I be embarased about your husband reading my blog or jyst sorry I made him turn green around the gills?

*katie said...

check out those skinny legs! You look HOT!

Westlund Family said...

Very HOT!

Ruth said...

Shorts look good, very Hot Daughter!