Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Organic reasons to love Costco

Costco is a fabulous place for many reasons... recently their stock of Organic food has multiplied. Here are some of our favorites.

Chocolate milk box (Jackson's 'shake'), Juice box (natural, not organic), Fruit/Veggie/Antioxidant supplement (tastes good!!!), and my on-the-go protein shake (not organic but very low sugar!)
Kid staples: oatmeal, crackers, animal crackers, and various pastas.
Family favorite soup!!!! Frozen fruit and veggies, and my new favorite - raw veggie pack.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Those Amy Organic soups are my (and Sienna's) FAVORITE! So yummy, and good for you!

Westlund Family said...

You are the woman!

NoJo said...

YUMMY! I just had fun shopping at Trader Joes- organics or all natural foods.