Friday, May 20, 2011 6:30 -- 9:30 p.m. La Jolla Country Club Presented by Stroller Strides with Pregnancy Awareness Month to benefit $15 ADVANCE. cash bar | silent auction | giveaways | goodie bags | speaker panel | vendor marketplace | food | | swag bags | valet parking | everything mom could want for a night out! This is an upscale event, please do not wear jeans, denim, or casual wear. «Contact»Corina DuBois 1.877.626.2552 toll free & fax I will be at the San Diego Birth Network booth from 8-9:30pm at the Mamafest and would love to see you there! I am donating photography services to our auction basket. A small token of my appreciation for the wonderful San Diego community, and to raise awareness for natural birth. |
Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Mamafest May 20th, 2011 {San Diego Doula, Birth Photographer, & Bradley Method® Instructor}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment