Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Beautiful Home Birth Video {San Diego Doula, Bradley Method® Instructor, Birth Photographer}
I found this on FB today. Wonderful photography, wonderful cinematography, wonderful birth! I love the placenta art, the children, and the 9lb 12oz baby. I wish all babies were born this peaceful. Ahhhh, warm fuzzies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How awe inspiringly beautiful! I have been looking at birth videos daily for the past 3 months and this is by far the most incredible one I've seen. I loved it! Thank you to everyone involved in putting it together. Congratulations to the Family.
Blessings to all
Post a Comment