Happy 2011! I am looking forward to a great year and am thankful for the Lord's mercy - it is new every morning! I had a busy winter season with my family seeming to get every sickness under the sun. It must've been because we were sickness free for 6 months?? No one can be that lucky with 3 kids 5yrs and under :) It looks like I have been ignoring this little blog...but on the contrary I've been working very hard behind the scenes. There is some new information on the link bar at the top and I'm excited to announce that I am close to completing my requirements for the AAHCC and my first Bradley Method class will start in April! Speaking of childbirth education, Rosie is training to be a CBE also! She will be attending the Hypnobirthing training session in March and start her classes soon after.
This website will remain a blog, because Rosie and I love to talk and research and share our findings! Just check us out on Facebook. I love to write and share birth stories, so all of my clients that release their stories will be posted here. In addition to birth stories, we will post about all things related to birth, midwifery, hospital practices, breastfeeding, parenting, childbirth education, home birth, and the like. Enjoy and visit often!
No comments:
Post a Comment