Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Etsy Purchase

Today I made my first ever purchase on Etsy. Crochet patterns. No, I do not know how to crochet. But I would love to! My coworker, on the other hand, is a crochet addict and always needs a new project. She has already made me a baby blanket (pic to come soon) and half way through a second! I showed her some pics of baby hats, diaper covers and cocoons and she was excited to do them for me. Yeah! I can’t wait to pick out the yarn.

Hats

Diaper cover

Cocoons

ssssoooo sweet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Love the cocoons.

*katie said...

Ooo, maybe when I actually learn to crochet, I could borrow the patterns! So darling!!

Kat said...

love the diaper cover! how cute!

Melissa said...

1st ever purchase from Etsy? I buy stuff on there all the time! I love supporting other moms out there...(usually its other moms trying to make an extra buck)