Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Friday, December 18, 2009

little photographer

IMG_6232

I just love this snapshot Jackson took the other day. All I did was make it b/w. No cropping. He framed it all in the camera. It reminds me of Lartigue. I’m pretty much hoping Jackson is the next Lartigue – of the digital age =)

Don’t know who Lartigue is? Ahhhh, check out some of his work HERE. Or come over to my house and look through this great book I have. I heart Photography.

2 comments:

The Watkins said...

Love your new header and background....and this picture is awesome.

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

thanks! once again, I did not create either. the header I purchased a long time ago...I added font. I don't have enough time in my life to get THAT crafty right now. although I did download millions of fonts and that is a feat in itself!