Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

TT: Happy Baby

I am so thankful for this happy baby. He loves life and complains very little. Most of his complaints come during his "tummy time."
He loves to talk and smile while chillin' on the changing table...probably b/c Aunt Brooke gave him such a cute mobile to look at.
so sweet...
...and innocent
In the last 11 weeks he has captured our hearts.
The Lord truly blessed us with an amazing, happy child.

4 comments:

Kat said...

so precious!

Anonymous said...

We are truly blessed! Love, Dad

The Watkins said...

Love that black and white of him looking straight at the camera. He is such a cutie Rob

brooke said...

I forgot about that! I'm glad sweet Gav-y likes it. Kisses to that cute babe!