I started this Bible study today at my church. Beth Moore is a great speaker and I'm so excited about this study. Obviously she is not teaching it at my church - we watch her on video for an hour and the other hour or so is discussion, prayer, and worship songs. It is every Tuesday morning for the next 9 weeks =). She even has a blog - now that's my kind of woman!
2 comments:
Hey Robin, I just started this same bible study here at work. I'm looking forward to meeting with other office workers like me and meeting God in His Word! It feels wierd to be doing something so intimate at work...can't wait to see what God does!
I loved it...while I lasted. unfortunately I got behind and missed classes due to sick kids etc. so eventually i dropped out. But I have the book still and can probably rent the videos. She is very inspiring!
Post a Comment