Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

You've got to be kidding me

Uncle Matt left *some stuff* at our house. One thing was this little Specialized bike. Probably meant for an 8-14 year old. Then enters my crazy just-turned-four year old and his proud dad who lowered the seat.


Um...seriously? He has better control on a bike than I do and I'm 32.

Even though it's way too big for him, he mounts it by himself, balances, and then takes off from zero speed... and goes really fast all around the property. These videos were taken in the first hour he rode the bike - so he's probably figured out all kinds of crazy tricks to do now, at the end of the day.


Really?
You've got to be kidding me!

3 comments:

*katie said...

That just doesn't look right! He's so small on that thing!

brooke said...

He is so strong and coordinated! Very impressive Jack!

Ruth said...

LM A Off! That is so funny! This is a biker dude for sure. He should start doing some of the little biker races! Too cool. Go Mike, this one has some biking promise!