Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This year on Father's day we declared Mike SUPERDAD, as evidenced by his gift bag

At 8:30am he was stoked to get clothes and a bouncy ball from Old Navy.....
...and just 4 hours later he got his real gift


with ten tiny fingers

and ten tiny toeshis 3rd son was born at 12:57pm!

June 21, 2009 we welcomed Gavin Edward Baker
7 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long

Thank you for being a wonderful father and giving me 3 beautiful children. I love you Michael!

6 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for the kind words. The love and dedication you have for me and our boys is what gives me purpose.

*katie said...

So sweet! What lucky boys to have superdad!!

Anonymous said...

What a Father`s Day that was! A great day in your life captured so nicely with these images.

Love, Dad

Andrea said...

Aaaaaw! He is adorable. I agree, men don't get enough credit sometimes. It isn't being a man either. Even if they can't have a baby. Happy Father's Day to all of th good men in the world.

Taylor said...

aw that is so sweet! I love it...

Westlund Family said...

Oh that's so sweet! What a great Father's Day present!