
The famous bike race in California is coming to my hometown! The last stage of the Tour of California is today and the finish line is smack dab in the middle of little old Escondido.
Check out the route for the last stage from Rancho Bernardo,up Palomar Mountain, and back to Escondido.
We are hoping to get as close as possible via Mike's Truck and then ride our bikes (with boys in tow) to the sideline =).... I'll give you an update later tonight!
2 comments:
Hey I stumbled upon your blog while looking for other Christan mommies. I notice you attend calvary chapel. I go to a calvary as well, in upstate NY. I hadn't heard of calvary till I met my hubby, I love the teachings. So solid.
Your blog is great. I will be stopping by again. God Bless
Molly :)
So, how close did you guys get? I was watching about it on the news looking for you!
Post a Comment