The Obama Administration and the ultraliberal 111th Congress are
moving quickly to implement the most radical abortion agenda in
the history of our Nation.
Through legislation called the "Freedom of Choice Act," they want
you and I to pay for abortions and they want to force pro-life
health care workers to participate in this horrible act!
I signed Liberty Counsel's Citizen Petition opposing this radical
abortion agenda. Please join me here:
http://www.libertyaction.org/297/petition.asp?PID=19553508& NID=1
Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Radical Abortion Agenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a feeling Obama would do something stupid like that. It ticks me off SO bad. Agh! I signed it!
I signed! The link to go to is:
http://www.libertyaction.org/297/petition.asp?pid=19426445
Post a Comment