Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm turning into a Jewish mother!

In December I made Latkes for our Chanukkah party and tonight I made Matzo Ball Soup for dinner! It was so yummy... like chicken and dumpling soup. MMMMMMMMM

I bought this mix in the Kosher isle at Vons.
check out the history (click on picture for larger view)
It took 15 minutes of prep time (matzo meal needs to sit) and then 30 minutes of cooking on the stove. It was super easy and the result was fabulous.

2 comments:

*katie said...

Looks tasty! I'll have to try it sometime.

Taylor said...

haha... don't turn into a Yenta!