Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

October photo shoot

It's that time again... birthday year photo shoot. I still can't believe my baby is 3 years old. The little punk sure is cute! He's into the spikey hair thing lately
Just so happens my mom came to town and was able to make it to the shoot. Yeah Grandma Ruth! Don't you just love Jackson's "cheese" face? Looks a little mean, but he's really very very sweet =) - just can't real smile on cue yet.
They were so good together this time... I barely broke a sweat or lost my temper.
J-Bone turned 3 on July 31st
and O-Dog is 18 months.... going on 2 1/2
muah!
Even little Nellie Bell gave us a good smile... it was a successful and relatively stress free trip to the Picture People at North County Fair Mall...um, ya, I mean Westfield.
We even had some fun while waiting for the pictures...
coloring and just hanging out

6 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute... I can't believe how big they are!! unbelievable.

Barry & Lee said...

Good looking boys (& mom & grandma).

Westlund Family said...

Very cute pics!

*katie said...

Super cute!! (how did you do the collage at the bottom?)

brooke said...

Oh my goodness, they are so grown up. You look so cute Robin! That's all too sweet that your mom is in pics with you too.

The Watkins said...

those are some cute boys. So unfair that you can get such cute pics of them together. But I guess when they're cute, they're cute. You can't take a bad one. Love that spikey hair.