Meet sweet little Callissa
Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Welcome Baby Callissa
Congratulations to Brian and Britney Schmid! They had their second daughter on Friday morning and I was lucky enough to hold her and kiss her tonight - at just 5 days old!
Meet sweet little Callissa
I just love pink! My boys do too, probably because everything we own is blue and brown. Blah! Pink is awesome. Look how sweet she was waking up.
Hmmmm, you're not my mommy... I guess I'll try my hand.
And she ALMOST had me at hello... and then I remembered I just weaned 2 weeks ago and haven't slept in about 4 years. Ok, maybe I'll just come visit her - a lot!
She looked at me, cuddled, slept, sucked on her binky, and then I had to go...very reluctantly I gave her back to her parents.
And Brian said the sweetest thing. "I wish I could bottle this smell," as he kissed her little perfect head.
The miracle of life is just too much to behold! What a blessing.
Meet sweet little Callissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment