Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

War Wounds

I never felt anything during the Mud Run, but my war wounds showed up the next day! Must've been from the walls?
My support team: Auntie Erika, Jackson and Owen
My sister Erika brought the boys and stood watch at this mud pit/wall...but her battery died before I got there =). It was fun to see them as I ran by though - they were waving and clapping "yeah mommy!"
cool shot she took from her car as the crowd ran by
proud to sport my war wounds =)

1 comment:

*katie said...

Ouchy bruise! But check out that muscle of yours!! Way to go!!