Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My baby is off to college...

Ok, well maybe only pre-school - but it feels like college! I swear he was just born yesterday and now he's so excited to go to school! We dropped by Grace Lutheran Church/School today to drop off our "save our spot" check. Jackson had so much fun in that 40 minutes he almost cried when it was time to go home. I'm so happy for him! He'll be starting M, W, F full day pre-school in the fall. August 27 is his first full day =). Sniff sniff, my baby is going to college!

2 comments:

*katie said...

Oh my goodness! What a mile stone!! I can't believe he's already old enough for it! I can totally picture him loving every single milisecond of it!

Taylor said...

they grow up so stinkin' fast!! dang it.

He will have so much fun. How is Owen giong to do without him? Hasn't he always spent his time with Jackson?