Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. I'm getting ready for a 5k this morning, but don't worry we celebrated already. It was awesome! I'll post about that later.

May 17, 2002
25 yrs old(this is not the greatest pic from our wedding day...just what I found quickly in a box)

May 15, 2008
31 yrs old
we're still pretty hot, right?
ya, I think we're gettin' better - we definitely like the 30's!

3 comments:

The Watkins said...

I think you guys look better after 6 years together. You are smokin'!

*katie said...

Yep, what Nicole said--you're smokin' hot:) Happy 6 years!!

Ruth said...

this is weird, i left comment here too, you get better with age!