Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cottonwood Creek Park

We went to Cottonwood Creek Park in Encinitas while visiting our friends for a BBQ on Saturday. Apparently it cost $4.5 million to build. It has some really fun stuff! Unfortunately we had a potty accident 2 minutes after we got there and didn't have extra pants...so that's why Jackson is just wearing a pull-up. Good job mom!
I didn't really understand the appeal of this spinning aparatus - it was very scary to me! It makes you ridiculously dizzy. Jackson was obsessed and didn't really want to much else. He wanted to go "too fast mommy, too fast!" He really got a kick out of spinning me on it - no pics of that though. Even "slow-to-warm-up" Owen tried it out - whatever big brother does, he must also!
Beginning climber
Going "too high" on the big boy swing! You have to convince him NOT to be a dare devil and let go of the handles...otherwise he does!
There is a climbing rock with no grips/handles - it's close to real life. When I got to the top I was 'scared of heights' and asking Mike to help me down. He made me do it myself... 'come ON Sweety, don't be a wimp!"
Mike and Owen went back to the BBQ while Jackson and I played a little longer... I tried to get him off the spinner, it only lasted a few minutes - so we headed out too.Yeah park!

No comments: