Hello 2015! I am only accepting ONE or TWO births per month, as the birth photographer and doula. Doula services are available as an addition to photography and as a stand alone service. I offer a complimentary meeting to anyone interesting in my services. Please email me if you'd like to chat! robin@birthblessingsphotography.com

Monday, April 14, 2008

Green Grocery Shopping

My most recent shopping trip to Vons... filled with yummy organic food and totally HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) free food. 4 eco-friendly bags filled for $100.
I called my mom after to tell her what a good hippie I was becoming - she was so proud! LOL

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Good job Robin! A nice organic vegetable garden in the back yard will be the perfect compliment to your efforts!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I know - we've been wanting to do a garden and a compost pile since we've lived here! 4 years later... maybe this summer - you need to come out and teach me how mom! Oh ya, and do some laundry too, he he